- A classic with a proven fit
- The highest production quality, since it is made in Germany
- The height-adjustment offers optimum adjustment possibilities
- Mesh in the front ventilation openings keep insects away from your head
- Ideal visibility thanks to the optional multi-fit light
The Panoma 2.0 is at home in the city and on tour. A classic design, with high-quality matt finish and a long list of features, make this cycle helmet the ideal companion for your next ride. The Panoma 2.0 has a proven fit that is of particular interest for those with a narrow head. The Run System Classic allows it to adjust to any head shape. It is also height-adjustable, which allows for even more adjustment options. The low weight is due to the in-mold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS. This results in a solid surface connection, which is responsible for a very sturdy design. The processing quality is of the highest level thanks to Made in Germany. 23 openings ensure optimum ventilation, while fly screens keep insects away from the head. A Multi-Fit Light can be retrofitted for optimum visibility.