- Outstanding price / performance ratio
- The highest production quality, since it is made in Germany
- With the Run System Ergo+, which can be combined with the height-adjustable Custom Fit System, the Anzana can be perfectly adapted to your head shape
- Mesh in the front ventilation openings keep insects away from your head
- Ideal visibility thanks to the optional plug-in light
The ANZANA is priced in the enduro entry-level range. Nevertheless, it is equipped with top features from ALPINA's technology box and so offers an excellent price-performance ratio. Above all, the high-quality Run System Ergo Plus guarantees optimal grip. With its fine adjustment, it fits any head perfectly. In addition, the height of the adjustment system can be adjusted via the Custom Fit System. This results in a secure fit and optimal protection. The outer shell of the helmet is made of a robust polycarbonate plate, which is thermally connected to the Hi-EPS in the inmold procedure. This results in a solid surface connection, which creates extra stability. Thanks to the ‘Made in Germany’ quality, the highest degree of production quality is also guaranteed. The ANZANA’s equipment list also includes the large visor, which protects the field of vision, an antibacterial and washable padding for a high level of comfort and a fly screen in the front ventilation openings. You are perfectly prepared for your next enduro experience thanks to the new ALPINA ANZANA.